reaction scores

HomerJ

Prolific Poster
so, this is completely random of random and not important, but flicking through the pcs forum I came across the reaction scores, on the drop down under profile name it says homer has 1870 reaction score, if you click on reactions received it says all- 1965

just asking out of pure interest why the two figures 🤷‍♀️

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
No Idea what that lower figure is, because if you add all the various different scores you get the higher figure

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
Could be 2 reasons that I can think of.

The reaction addition came in 2 waves. One was just the like option, then the addition of other options was added. It's possible that the current total only adds up the newer variant reactions received, where the profile view shows them all.

Another consideration may be deleted threads. They typically aren't actually deleted and instead hidden from public view. It's possible that the hidden ones aren't considered on the public total but the personal totals are.

HomerJ

Prolific Poster
Could be 2 reasons that I can think of.

The reaction addition came in 2 waves. One was just the like option, then the addition of other options was added. It's possible that the current total only adds up the newer variant reactions received, where the profile view shows them all.

Another consideration may be deleted threads. They typically aren't actually deleted and instead hidden from public view. It's possible that the hidden ones aren't considered on the public total but the personal totals are.

cool, thanks for the info,